The beauty of doing nothing is that you can do it perfectly.
Status: determined. I’m going to try again. I’ll need to make some changes, though. I don’t see the point of following the same path and hoping for different results.
Status on my goals for the week:
- complete selling the books – nope. I could insert an excuse, a qualifier here, but I’m not going to. Let’s just call it incomplete.
- dispose of extraneous items which no longer have value and are just taking up space – nope. Ditto on the above.
- complete the photography projects on my shot list – I actually completed two of these with good results.
- interview on Wednesday – completed and it went well.
- reach out to select contacts from my network – nope.
- And write. Everyday. 500 words per day – I completed 200 words per day, not including today.
One thing I’m not going to do is beat myself up for not completing the task list, that’s counter productive. I’m just going to do a better job of being perfectly imperfect at doing nothing.
Let’s get on with it……..